Bonus commentary by Niki Foley:
I am immature. :D
So I just saw the new video of Will.I.am’s song “#thatpower’ feat Bieber.
He just completely ripped off Genki Sudo’s dancing, the whole style, AND HAD THE GALL TO DO IT DANCING IN JAPAN.
Genki Sudo has tweeted showing that they had no involvement in this.
What a fucking ass Will.I.Am is.
to see evidence, check this youtube doubler, as can’t embed vids very well on tumblr
(mute the music btw)
Will.I.Am should have either:
1. Had World Order in the video, even for one shot,
2. Taken the walk and added something to it, made it unique, so that it works as a nod to World Order,
3. …even done it nearly as well. Seriously it’s a sloppy ripoff.
NEW DOGSNACK gets a little weird today. Sorry. Ed Skudder and I apologize. But enjoy please? (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
How to make a fart cocktail without a juicer.
TWO TRUCKS. Get it for a one dollar bill on Bandcamp
SO CATCHY ♫ (oh yes)!
Hello good friends. This year Alex and myself were slated to be exhibiting at Boston Comic Con. Due to the extremely unfortunate circumstances surrounding the recent events in our city, the con has been cancelled. This leads to a box of Baman Piderman tee shirts sitting next to me quite sadly with no nice con-goers to stuff into them lovingly.
If you’ve been following the show a while, you know sadly (perhaps angrily??) there is no real merch for the show. The only time tee shirts have ever been made were a small amount for last years Connecticon, and now an equally small amount for BCC sitting here in my studio. These are pretty exclusive, and there are only a few, so we’re offering them for a likely very brief window here on tumblr! It’s first come first serve until they’re gone, so if you would like one please act fairly quickly!
- We have two kinds: A boys/unisex short sleeved shirt in heathered medium blue, and a girl’s cut in blue and white raglan style with 3/4 sleeves.
- Each shirt has the Baman Piderman coat of arms screen printed in navy blue ink on the front, and a “Wear Da Shirt” with BP logo (like episode title cards!) screened on the back top.
- The shirts both come in S, M, L, and XL.
- Each shirt costs 25 dollars, plus 5 dollars shipping and handling. We are sadly only going to accept orders within the US for now, since we are shipping these all ourselves. Much apologies to our international buddies :(
- Paypal payment only please!
Please email me at email@example.com with which style shirt you’d like, your size, and what state you’re in. From there I’ll email you back with payment info and the like! Please be patient with me, as I am just one lady who isn’t the fastest typist. If you don’t hear back for an extended time, I’m afraid that means the shirts likely sold out!
Thank you everyone for the continued support! And if you get one a drawing will likely get snuck in there too. HEH HEH. Hope you guys enjoy!
Lindsay + Alex